Who can be an Ordinary Member?
- Citizen of Singapore or Singapore PR
- Age of 16 years old and above.
- Employees from Statutory Boards and Government Services
- Members with Direct Contribution from their Salary to their account
- Entitles Ordinary Members to vote and participate in our Annual General Meeting
- Account holders are entitled to an annual dividend based on their Subscription Capital. This represents a share of the annual surplus earned by the Co-op.
- Ordinary Members have extended borrowing benefits
What is the monthly contribution?
Subscription Capital: Min $10 per month
Savings account: Min $10 per month
JOIN US TODAY! Download a membership application form now!