Who can be an Ordinary Member?
- Ordinary Membership shall be open to individuals who:
- have attained the age of 16 years
- are Singapore citizens or permanent residents in Singapore: and
- meet the requirement for:
- Statutory Boards
- Organs of State
- Any other institutions or entities as listed in the Singapore Government Directory;
- Singapore Power Ltd and its subsidiaries;
- If an Ordinary member retires from his employment, he shall remain as an Ordinary member of the Society unless his membership ceases under the By-laws.
What is the monthly contribution?
Subscription Capital: Min $10 per month
Savings account: Min $10 per month
JOIN US TODAY! Download a membership application form now!