Who can be an Associate Member?
Associate membership is open to immidiate family members (e.g. spouse, legal childrens, step-childrens, parents, siblings) of an Ordinary member subjected to the approval of the Committee of Management.
Applicants should meet the following criterias:
- Citizen of Singapore or Singapore PR
- Age 16 years old and above
- Associate members shall enjoy all benefits of the Society but do not have any voting rights
- Contributions can be done by related Ordinary members’ salary deduction or through the respective individual member's GIRO Account
- Entitled to open Subscription Capital Account and; an Optional Specific Savings Account
What is the monthly contribution?
Subscription Capital: Min $20 per month
Specific Savings account: Min $10 per month
JOIN US TODAY! Download a membership application form now!