If you need finance for any purposes, come and see us. Our policy is to assist members wherever and whenever we can in the best possible way. We aim to keep interest rates as low as we possibly can for members.
- Up to $20,000
Rates of Interest
6.5% flat rate per annum
Up to 5 years
3% flat on loan applied
- Latest payslip
- Latest CPF contribution history
* Surety(ies) may be needed on a case to case basis. The standard documents of that of applicant shall apply, except for there is no need to provide marriage certificate.
General requirements for loans
- SSBEC Co-op considers the combined income of a married couple in any joint loan application
- The applicant(s) and surety(ies) are required to provide proof of income in the form of a salary slip or if needed, a letter of employment or a tax return
- Loan applicants must be gainfully employed and have sufficient disposable income to comfortably meet the loan repayments
- Sureties/guarantors are required for most unsecured loans (loans without collateral)
- The number of sureties/guarantors required is within the discretion of SSBEC T&L Society Ltd
- All loans granted are within the discretion of SSBEC T&L Society Ltd