Local Education Loan
We offer one of the most comprehensive Local Education Loans with our members’ interest at heart. You have made the right choice to further your studies, now make the right decision to finance your education with our Education Loan.
- 100% of course fees
Rates of Interest
4% flat rate per annum
Up to 5 years
3% flat on
- Latest payslip
- Latest CPF contribution history
- Education Institute course acceptance letter
* Surety(ies) may be needed on a case to case basis subject to the loan quantum. The standard documents of that of applicant shall apply.
- The applicant(s) and his or her surety(s) are required to provide proof of income in the form of a salary slip or if need be a letter of employment or a tax return
- Loan applicants must be gainfully employed and have sufficient disposable income to comfortably meet the loan repayments
- Surety (ies) are required on a case to case basis
- All loans granted are within the discretion of SSBEC Co-op